No results found, please try again. Reset selections.
The Combined Bachelor's + Master's degree programs allow students to complete 12 graduate credit hours while still undergraduates. These 12 graduate credit hours will count toward both the undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
The Combined BSB + MSAA Program allows accountancy majors to complete a bachelor’s degree and a Master of Science in Audit and Advisory Services (MSAA) degree in as few as five years.
The MSAA provides students with advanced auditing skills and prepares them to succeed as accountants at both public accounting firms and corporate internal audit departments. Students receive hands-on training with audit tools, visualization techniques and data analytics. The program also uses forensic accounting to prepare students to understand what questions to ask of financial data and how to interpret the findings. Students graduate with a set of integrated competencies that are highly valued by the accounting profession.
Classes During Senior Year
In this program, students will take three graduate classes during their senior year. These three classes will count toward both the bachelor’s degree and master’s degree as indicated below.
|ACC 547||AUDITING I 1||4|
|ACC 550||AUDITING II 2||4|
|ACC 640||ACCOUNTING THEORY AND POLICY FORMULATION 3||4|
These courses are offered every quarter except summer and may be taken at any time providing prerequisites have been met. These courses must be taken in-person and not online.
Upon completion of the bachelor’s degree, students complete the remaining master’s degree requirements.
Visit the MSAA degree requirements in the course catalog for more information.
Current DePaul accountancy majors who meet the following criteria may apply to this program:
- Junior standing or higher (at least 88.0 credits)
- A minimum cumulative DePaul grade point average of 3.200
- A minimum Accountancy (ACC) grade point average of 3.000
- B or higher in each of the three graduate classes taken during senior year
Students should apply for admission while enrolled in ACC 305.
Students must maintain the same GPA standards above by the end of senior year to continue into the MSAA program.
To apply to the program, go to https://grad.depaul.edu/apply.
- Select Audit and Advisory Services-Combined
- Select the term you plan to begin the master’s degree after finishing your bachelor’s degree. This term can be changed at a later date if your plans change.
- Not required: GMAT exam, personal statement, recommendations, and application fee.
- You may upload your unofficial transcript available through Campus Connect.