No results found, please try again. Reset selections.
The Hospitality Leadership MBA concentration will help you develop skills to become a successful leader in the business of hospitality and tourism. You will gain skills to take a leadership role within hospitality operations in the context of guest experience and quality assurance. This concentration is ideal if you are a hospitality industry professional with a strong desire to enhance your knowledge and business skills or if you are looking to change your career and want to join the business side of hospitality operations.
In this concentration, you will:
- Develop advanced hospitality leadership practices within the various industry segments (lodging, food and beverage, events, private clubs, etc.).
- Understand current trends in the industry and acquire the necessary skill set involving customer relationship management and service delivery.
- Learn management, marketing and hospitality strategies to enhance the business.
- Engage with fellow hospitality students who will become important career contacts.
- Have access to a world-class metropolitan environment in Chicago, allowing you to supplement knowledge from the classroom with real-world skills gained from learning and working within a vibrant hospitality scene.
The Hospitality Leadership concentration requires four courses.
|Select four of the following:||16|
|MANAGING THE GUEST/EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE|
|ADVANCED HOSPITALITY LEADERSHIP AND PERFORMANCE|
|SERVICE TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION IN THE HOSPITALITY ENVIRONMENT|
|HOSPITALITY STRATEGY & OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE|
|MANAGING REVENUE TO MAXIMIZE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE|
|HOSPITALITY DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS AND CURRENT TRENDS|
|HOSPITALITY RESEARCH ANALYSIS & FINANCIAL METRICS|
|PRACTICUM IN APPLIED HOSPITALITY LEADERSHIP|
|SPECIAL TOPICS (WHEN RELATED TO HOSPITALITY LEADERSHIP)|