No results found, please try again. Reset selections.
Co-Curricular Learning Outcomes
As a result of participating in Athletic Academic Advising program-areas, student athletes will be able to:
- Articulate the academic expectations of student-athletes and how these expectations benefit them in their academic career.
- Articulate academic success strategies related to their personal academic needs.
- Articulate the transferable skills they have gained from their athletic experience and how they apply to post-graduate opportunities.
- Describe the benefits, challenges, and responsibilities of being a DePaul student-athlete.
- Articulate the importance of personal wellness for athletic, academic, and interpersonal success.
- Demonstrate knowledge of NCAA rules to maintain academic eligibility.