No results found, please try again. Reset selections.
Co-Curricular Learning Outcomes
As a result of participating in Center for Students with Disabilities programs and services, students will be able to:
- Develop competencies in effective communication, critical thinking, technological prowess, and wellness skills to foster academic and personal success at DePaul and afterwards.
- Develop self-awareness and understanding of personal strengths and challenges to become effective self-advocates and assume their individual responsibilities in actively pursuing their roles in the academic community.
- Accept aspects of disability culture and diversity.
- Effectively manage personal and learning challenges to successfully interact in academic, professional, and social environments and as future contributing members of society.
- Demonstrate connections of acquired knowledge to other knowledge, ideas and experiences and relate knowledge to daily life.