No results found, please try again. Reset selections.
Co-Curricular Learning Outcomes
As a result of participating in Multicultural Student Success program-areas, students will be able to:
- Explain why/how historically marginalized social identities are an asset.
- Articulate which campus resources are relevant to their academic needs.
- Describe how social identities of historically marginalized groups influence personal and academic success.
- Demonstrate a commitment to identity-consciousness.
- Describe the realities of various social identities and cultures.
- Articulate how social identity-based inequality influences their lived experience.
- Articulate the transferable skills from their positional experience to post-graduate opportunities.