No results found, please try again. Reset selections.
Co-Curricular Learning Outcomes
As a result of participating in New Student and Family Engagement programs, students will be able to:
- Utilize appropriate academic and social resources to navigate their transition to DePaul.
- Articulate their individual responsibilities and roles in the DePaul community.
- Evaluate their personal identities and respect the diverse perspectives of others.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and communication skills that enable them to help new students navigate their experience at DePaul.
- Reconcile personal and institutional values and use this knowledge to create a sense of community for students at DePaul.