No results found, please try again. Reset selections.
Co-Curricular Learning Outcomes
As a result of participating in the University Center for Writing-based Learning program-areas, students will be able to:
- Identify as a writer.
- Adapt their writing process to specific writing goals.
- Use writing to uncover learning.
- Collaborate among peers to facilitate learning.
- Revise a work in progress based on constructive criticism.
- Articulate contexts and genre conventions relevant to the exigence.