No results found, please try again. Reset selections.
Co-Curricular Learning Outcomes
Students engaging with University Library services, workshops and events will be able to:
- Explain the socio-political landscape of information, including who creates it, who controls it and where to find it.
- Articulate the value of information inquiry.
- Develop effective search strategies for finding information.
- Evaluate the appropriateness of information sources based on their format, structure, and purpose.
- Compile information ethically, following the standards of a scholarly discipline