No results found, please try again. Reset selections.
The Marketing MBA will help you sharpen your skills in four key areas: market research, category management, business development and digital marketing. You can specialize in one area or combine areas to further enhance your skill set. The program will provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to identify and develop programs and products that meet customer needs, and it will prepare you for assuming and successfully discharging managerial responsibilities in marketing or marketing-related positions.
In this program you can choose to focus on a variety of practical advanced marketing skills, including the ability to:
- Develop and conduct targeted market research, which will boost your interviewing and survey creation skills while you use advanced statistics to analyzing small data sets.
- Coordinate syndicated data from various sources and use it to develop marketing plans for your business or industry.
- Translate research data into real-world business decisions.
- Thoroughly understand category management and how it helps to make better purchasing and pricing decisions.
- Develop marketing plans that work in a multicultural market to support global new business development and expansion.
- Advance key skills in digital marketing and online consumer research.
The concentration in Marketing requires the following four courses:
|MKT 535||MARKETING STRATEGIES AND PLANNING||4|
|Select a minimum of three additional graduate-level marketing courses 1||12|
1Not including MKT 555 MARKETING MANAGEMENT.
Students may take additional graduate-level marketing courses as electives and are encouraged to consult with department faculty for course recommendations.
You can focus on one area of interest or take a broad array of classes to enhance your skills.
Here are some suggested courses for specific areas of interest. If you have some other topics in mind, a faculty member or advisor can help you choose the best courses to match your interests.
|ADVERTISING AND SALES PROMOTION|
|BUSINESS TO BUSINESS MARKETING|
|LEADING BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT|
|SALES STRATEGY & TECHNOLOGY|
|ADVANCED MARKET RESEARCH|
|ANALYTICAL TOOLS FOR MARKETERS|
|SPECIAL TOPICS (PREDICTING CONSUMER CHOICE BEHAVIOR)|
|DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYTICS & PLANNING|
|SPECIAL TOPICS (SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING)|
|SPECIAL TOPICS (MULTI-CHANNEL MARKETING)|
|MARKETING ACROSS CULTURES: A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE|
|INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SEMINAR I|