No results found, please try again. Reset selections.
Students must abide by all University policies applicable to them as students. Students should make themselves aware of all University policies. The policies listed below are some of the policies that are most relevant to the day-to-day lives of students. This list is not intended to exempt students from all other University policies applicable to students.
- Academic Integrity
- Acceptable Use/Network Security
- Anti-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment
- Display of Promotional Materials
- Drug Free Workplace and Legal Drinking Age Compliance
- Political Campaign Activities
- Prohibition of Weapons
- Sales and Solicitation—Residence Halls
- Sexual and Relationship Violence Prevention and Response
- Space Reservations