No results found, please try again. Reset selections.
Honors Program courses taken by students who transfer from DePaul's Honors Program to the Liberal Studies program will apply to the Liberal Studies Program as follows:
- HON 100 will apply as WRD 104
- HON 101 as an Arts and Literature domain course
- HON 102 as a Historical Inquiry domain course
- HON 104 as a Religious Dimensions domain course
- HON 105 as a Philosophical Inquiry domain course
- HON 110/HON 111 as LSP 110/LSP 111
- HON 180 as LSP 121
- HON 201 as a Social, Cultural and Behavioral Inquiry domain course
- HON 205 as an Arts and Literature domain course
- HON 207 as a Scientific Inquiry elective domain course
- HON 225 as a Scientific Inquiry lab domain course
- HON 301 as LSP 200
- HON 351 as the Experiential Learning requirement
Honors Substitutions for LSP Writing Requirements
In addition students who move from the Honors Program to the Liberal Studies program will satisfy their LSP writing requirement as follows:
- If HON 100 is not complete, then WRD 103 and WRD 104 are required (WRD 103 may be satisfied by AP credit.).
- If HON 100 is complete, it will substitute for WRD 104.
- For students who do not have AP (or other) credit for WRD 103: