No results found, please try again. Reset selections.
Free tutoring service is available in the Department of Modern Languages (MOL).
- Each tutor holds one-on-one meetings with students by appointment in the Language Learning Center (SAC 305).
- Tutors are generally available 8am-8pm, Monday through Friday each quarter (although specific hours may vary by language).
- Our tutors provide the following language-related assistance:
- Helping improve students’ pronunciation;
- Explaining grammar structures;
- Practicing conversational skills;
- Assisting with reading assignments;
- Helping with writing assignments;
- Offering other language-related support in all academic subjects.
To make a tutoring appointment, please call (773) 325-1888 or stop by the Language Learning Center (SAC 305).
The Language Learning Center also provides tutoring on weekends. Call the center for Saturday availability. The Center partners with the Learning Commons to offer free tutoring services in the Richardson library on Sundays. See the Learning Commons website for hours.