No results found, please try again. Reset selections.
The Office of Multicultural Student Success seeks to cultivate academic success and personal development for students of color, low-income college students, or first generation college students through sustained developmental programming, financial resources, and advocacy.
Additional information is available from the Office of Multicultural Student Success http://offices.depaul.edu/student-affairs/about/departments/Pages/omss.aspx.
As a result of participating in Multicultural Student Success programs, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective decision-making related to personal financial management.
- Demonstrate healthy decision-making related to effective self-care.
- Identify and use relevant campus resources in order to navigate their academic experience.
- Apply the concepts of Socially Responsible Leadership in order to challenge oppressive systems and behaviors and work to create change.
- Construct a career plan towards post-college career success.