No results found, please try again. Reset selections.
- The student must have satisfied all the requirements and regulations of the individual program and college or school granting the degree.
- A formal application for graduation must be filed by a candidate. Application for graduation may be made only by classified degree seeking students. The student must complete the online degree conferral application in Campus Connect by the designated deadline date.
- Autumn degree conferral - October 1
- Winter degree conferral - January 15
- Spring degree conferral - February 1
- Summer degree conferral (August) - July 15
Submitting this on-line application does not guarantee the conferral (granting) of a degree from DePaul University. A student can change the expected completion term up to the last day of that term. Degree requirements are reviewed at the end of the expected completion term indicated. If all requirements are met, the degree will be conferred within 30 days of the end of the term. Diplomas are mailed (to graduates without financial holds), generally within 45-60 days after the end of the term.
DePaul reports degree information to the National Student Clearinghouse monthly. Many companies and agencies use this service to verify awarded degrees. A student's degree will only be verified by the Clearinghouse if the student does not have a FERPA/Privacy restriction in Campus Connect at the time the degree is conferred. Students should verify Privacy Settings before the end of their completion term.