No results found, please try again. Reset selections.
In order to earn a minor, a student must:
- Earn a grade of at least C- in each minor field course.
- Individual units have the prerogative to be more restrictive in the grade required.
- The pass/fail option may not be selected for courses in the minor.
- Earn a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.000 for all courses applied to the minor.
- Complete at least 50% of the required credit hours for the minor through DePaul coursework.
Some combinations of minors, or minors and majors, are prohibited as noted in the University Catalog. Please see the specific major and minor requirements for additional information and/or restrictions.
All credits that may apply toward the major, Liberal Studies or Honors Programs, and/or open electives may also apply toward the minor.